Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cockroach

There once was a third grader named Little Johnny. Every time the teacher would say something, Little Johnny would say, "How about that!"

One day, the teacher said, "And then George Washington crossed the Delaware."

Little Johnny said, "How about that!"

The teacher told Little Johnny, "If you say that one more time, you are going out into the hall, mister!"

To that, Little Johnny replied, "Well, how about that!"

Taking him by the arm, the teacher marched Little Johnny into the halland said, "While you're out here, I want you to write a poem to tell the class."

Twenty minutes later, the teacher came out to get Little Johnny and said, "Before we go back in, I want to hear your poem."

Little Johnny said, "As I stood in the hall, I saw a cockroach go up the wall. How about that!"

The teacher said, "That's fine, Little Johnny, but I want you to leave the cockroach out."

She took him back into the classroom and announced that Little Johnny had a poem for the class.

Little Johnny stood up and said, "As I stood in the hall, I saw a roach go up the wall with his cock out. How about that!"

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com